- Home Page
- Health & Beauty
Quran Cube LED X Speaker with light
Available: Out of stock
This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.
The Quran Cube LED X Quran Speaker is a versatile device that will make a great addition to your home. Its features include:
- Full Quran
- LED Multicoloured Touch Lamp
- Remote Control
- USB Rechargeable
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Play Your Own Audio Using USB Drive, SD Card or Bluetooth
- Sleep Mode (Set A Timer To Switch Off The Quran Cube Whilst You Fall Asleep)
- 5 Times Adhan Alerts (Adhan Time To Be Set By The User – Not Automatic)
- Bedside Clock
- Volume Control
- Choose The Surah And Recitor Easily Using Remote
- Rewind & Forward Function
- 31 Different Recitors / Imams
- English, Urdu, Indonesian Translation
- Hifdh – Quran Memorisation Mode
- 140 Nasheeds (No Music)
- Full Seerah Series (Life Of Prophet Muhammad SAW – By Mufti Menk) (English)
- Full Prophets Stories Series – By Mufti Menk – (English)
- Quran Tafseer – Mufti Menk – (English)
- Hadith – Full Riyadhus Saliheen – 372 Chapters (English)
- Imam An Nawawi 40 Hadith (Arabic & English)
- 40 Duroods
- Rukyah And Manzil
- SHEIKH SUDAIS
- SHEIKH MAHIR AL MUAIQLY
- SHEIKH YASSER AL DOSSARY
- SHEIKH SHURAIM
- SHEIKH ABULLAH AL JUHAINY
- SHEIKH SALAH AL BUDAYR
- SHEIKH BANDAR BALEELA
- SHEIKH MISHARY AL AFASY
- SHEIKH ABU BAKR AS SHATRI
- SHEIKH ABDUR RAHMAN AL OOSI
- SHEIKH AHMED AL AJMY
- SHEIKH SAAD AL GHAMDI
- SHEIKH HUDHAIFY
- SHEIKH LUHAYDAN
- QARI ABDUL BASSIT
- SHEIKH KHALID JALEEL
- SHEIKH ABDULLAH BASFAR
- SHEIKH HUSSARY
- (ENGLISH) SHEIKH MISHARY AFASY
- (URDU) SHEIKH SUDAIS
- (INDONESIAN) SHEIKH MISHARY AFASY
- HIFDH – MEMORISATION, SAAD AL GHAMDI (13 LINE PAGES)
- HIFDH – MEMORISATION, SUDAIS ¼ (QUARTERS OF JUZ / PARA)
- SHEIKH BUAYJAAN
- QARI HAZZA AL BALUSHI
- QARI FATIH SEFERAGIC
- ISMAIL AN NURRI
- IDREES AKBAR
- JIBRIL WAHAB
- MUFTI ISMAIL MENK (QURAN)
- QARI ZIYAAD PATEL
- TAQY MALIK,
- MUZAMMIL HASBALLAH
- IBROHIM EL HAQ
- SALIM BAHANAN
- HANAN ATTAKI
- INDONESIAN TALKS TAUSIYAH
- RIYADH US SALIHEEN (ENGLISH) – 372 Chapters
- HADITH – IMAM NAWAWI 40 Hadith – (ARABIC)
40 DUROODS – Qari Ziyaad Patel
MUFTI MENK (English)
- PROPHETS STORIES (English)
- SEERAH (English)
- QURAN TAFSEER – MEANING / EXPLANATION OF THE QURAN (English)
RUKYAH AND MANZIL
NASHEEDS(140 – No Music) – Artists Include
- Junaid Chapti
- Omar Esa
- Kamal Uddin
- Maulana Imtiyaz Sidat
- Ahmed Bukhatir
Delivery & Returns
Dispatch of orders
We endeavour to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of being placed - Monday to Friday. Generally we will dispatch your order the same day if placed before Noon however, some orders may be dispatched the next working day due to operational reasons. At checkout you would be asked which delivery option you require. Our rates as for delivery are found below:
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) on order of £50.00 and up — Free
Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) — £3.99
Expedited Shipping (1-2 Working Days) — £6.99
Guaranteed Next Working Day - Order Before 12:00 Noon — £10.99
Guaranteed Saturday, Order Before 12:00 Noon on Friday — £16.99
If you order contains a frame that is too large to be sent via our general service, your entire order will be subject to the Frame rates as below:
Frames - Expedited Shipping (1-2 Working Days) — £19.99
Frames - Standard Delivery (2-5 Working Days) — £9.99
All frames found in the Frames collection on our site (Home/Frames) are subject to this.Carriers:Our main delivery partner is Royal Mail and we use Royal Mail Tracked 48 and 24 for 90% of our orders. Guaranteed orders use Royal Mail Special Delivery. Larger orders, including frames, are delivered by ParcelForce Worldwide Express 48 and 24. We will on occasion use DPD, UPS or FedEx depending on operational needs. All our services are tracked and we do not use "budget" services, as we find them to be a false economy.
Exceptional circumstances beyond our control such as bad weather or courier delays may cause your order to take longer to deliver than specified. Unfortunately, we have no control over your package once it has left our warehouse however, we choose couriers who are reliable and delivery generally good service. If you have an enquiry about your orders delivery, please use the tracking information provided in the first instance. If not satisfied please contact us for further assistance.
Please note that when an order has been dispatched, a 'dispatch confirmation' email is automatically sent to the customer's email address containing your tracking number. When we send your despatched email there can sometimes be a delay between this being sent and the carrier receiving the order, as a guide for UK orders please allow up to 12 hours for your orders information to be visible. For orders to Ireland please allow up to 24 hours. The purpose of this email is to alert customers of imminent delivery so that they can make arrangements to receive the parcel.
If by chance you are not able to receive your order, the delivery driver will normally 'card' your property with details of how to pick the parcel up from the delivery company's local depot. The delivery company may charge Islamic Impressions for redelivery if you are unable to visit the depot, in which case we reserve the right to ask you to pay the redelivery charge before it is arranged.Returns & Refunds
In accordance with UK distance selling regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within fourteen days from delivery. You must notify us in writing (i.e. via letter, fax or email) of your intention to cancel within fourteen working days from delivery. After notification we will issue you a returns number that you must quote on the paperwork when returning the goods.
- Goods must be returned 'AS SOLD' in the original packaging with all components and accessories.
- Goods must be complete, unused, and in 'AS NEW' condition (eg if you have opened the box to examine the product it must have been done so without damaging the box and packaging or damaging the product in any way) and must be re-packaged as received.
- Goods must be returned to our Returns Department within 14 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items after the 14 days.
- Any 'FREE GIFTS' with the products must also be returned.
- Sale and discounted items can only be exchanged and not refunded
We are unable to accept returns of the following items: Opened Pre-recorded videotapes, DVDs, CDs, Minidiscs, games and software, the goods were a special order to the customer's specification, products with contract services that have been connected (i.e mobiles). Hijabs, Leather Socks and other intimate clothing items must have their inner seals intact before a return can be authorised, otherwise you will not be able to return these items due to hygiene reasons. Such items are subject to exchange only. Your statutory rights are not effected.
Returns cannot be accepted without prior authorisation by Islamic Impressions in the form of a returns authorisation (RMA) number that we will issue you with. The returns authorisation is valid for up to 14 days only. Goods sent back without prior returns authorisation will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
You must return the unwanted items at your own expense and risk. Islamic Impressions is not responsible for returned items lost in the post, therefore we recommend sending your returns via a trackable delivery service such as Royal Mail Special Delivery.
Full refund of the cost of the goods is wholly conditional upon the above conditions being met and the refund authorised only after a full inspection of the goods by our Returns department to check for completeness and correct product return.
- Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition: You will be refunded the full invoice amount less cost of delivery.
- Goods received back complete as NEW and unused and in original box and packaging but with accessories missing: You will be refunded the full Invoice price - less delivery charges and cost of accessories as listed below.
- Goods received back not in a re-sellable condition: We are unable to accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to your account.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive
The Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive is a European Community (EC) initiative to protect the environment by reducing the amount of electrical equipment including laptops, digital clocks, mp3 players and Digital Qurans as well as all other electrical products going into landfill sites. This initiative is binding upon the United Kingdom as an EU member state under Article 2 of the Directive.
From 1 July 2007, the UK’s Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations will give members of the public the opportunity to return their waste electrical items to retailers for recycling. This new legislation seeks to address the 1.2million tonnes of electrical and electronic waste produced by households every year in the UK alone – that’s more than 150,000 double decker buses full of electrical and electronic rubbish each and every year.
Landfilling waste creates a number of environmental problems and this is particularly true of electronic wastes which may contain heavy metals and so-called ‘chemicals of concern’ such as brominated flame retardants. It is anticipated that within ten years there will be very little or no landfill left in the UK. At the same time the amount of WEEE produced in the UK is growing at a rate of 5% each year so something has to be done; simply discarding this waste to landfill is no longer an option.
If the crossed out wheeled bin symbol is shown on any of your goods, it means that the product is classed as Electrical and Electronic Equipment (EEE) and should not be disposed of with your general waste.
As a retailer of various electrical and electronic items, Islamic Impressions has a clear responsibility and a role to play in implementing the WEEE regulations. We are obliged under these regulations to offer our customers free take-back of their WEEE on a like-for-like basis when you buy from us a new Electrical or Electronic product.
For example, if a customer bought a new digital quran from us we would accept their old digital quran back and prevent it going into a landfill site by disposing of it safely. The recycling/disposal service is offered free of charge. Customers must return their WEEE item to us within 28 days of purchasing their new item. Alternatively we offer a collection service charged at £19.99 (inc VAT) - this service must be requested at the time of ordering your new digital quran.
Furthermore, if you have waste (including waste electrical and electronic items) which you wish to recycle, you can use the Recycle More website to find the closest recycling site for your waste: http://www.recycle-more.co.uk.